The Trinity’s sounds come out of a 24MB ROM chip with 48kHz multi-samples of about 375 sounds and 258 drums. There’s a good digital multi-mode filter with hi/low/band pass, band reject, resonance and more. There’s also 114 effects for adding life to your sounds…up to 8 simultaneous insert effects and 2 master effects.
The Trinity has a 16-track sequencer with an 80,000 note capacity, 100 patterns and 20 songs. Also with 32 voices and plenty of drum sounds.
- 61 Note Keyboard
- 256 Programs and 256 Combinations
- 114 Dynamic Multi Effects, 8 Inserts & 2 Master available simulataneously
- 24 MB Internal PCM ROM
- touch-screen Graphical User Interface
- 16-track, 80000-note capacity
- optional 8MB PCM Flash ROM for sounds
- ribbon controller, joystick, assignable switches
- L(Mono)/R output, Phones, MIDIIN/OUT/THRU, Foot switch, Foot pedal