The P250 features three levels of Yamaha CFIII Grand piano stereo samples for dynamic selection according to your touch on the keyboard. The result is a delicacy of tone and expression that emulates the experience of playing a real piano. And to give the P250 an even more richly detailed sound, note off samples, string resonance samples and sound board samples simulate the acoustic interaction between different notes.
- Graded Hammer 88 Note weighted action keyboard for realistic piano feel
- 128 Notes of polyphony
- Acoustic Piano Voices with Three Velocity DSS (Dynamic Stereo Sampling), Note Off samples, String Resonance samples for realism and expressiveness
- 38 Panel Voices plus an extra 480 XG voices for a complete palette of sounds
- 16 Track Song Recorder with 223 Songs and 770 KB of Internal Flash Memory
- Digital reverb and digital effects, Dual mode and split mode, MIDI/TO HOST PC interface
- Built-in Speaker system with 13cm polypropylene woofers and 30 watts stereo amplifier